Dennis M's Chess Site

This is a blog for chess fans by a chess fan. I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, and I've had a reasonable amount of success as a competitor, but what keeps me coming back to the game is its beauty. And that, primarily, is what this site will be about! All material copyrighted.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've Moved: Here's the New Blog!

The new blog is up! It will be a while before everything is just exactly perfect, but it's up and running and has new content. Here's the URL: http://chessmind.powerblogs.com.

Thanks very much to all my loyal readers, and I hope you'll join me at the new site. Don't forget to bookmark it too, and to invite all your friends for what will hopefully be an even richer journey into the blogosphere.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dennis,
    I'm a philosophy major myself at BYU. I'm really into all the French Catholic guys/ phenomonology, etc. (though reading it in English makes me wish I spoke French). If you're doing a PHD UND you probably know something about that.

    I have a question about a game I listened to you do on radio chess base. It was the Tarrasch game in the Berlin defense. What about (40.h4)? I'm a total novice but I let Fritz crunch on it and it seems ok for white. He can then get his knight in the game or force black to trade off the light square bishop. What do you think?
    Lee Prince princecharming_jr@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dennis,

    I wanted to thank you for the Capa-Menchik game on the Playchess server. I just figured out how to update my Fritz 8, log on, set up and pay for the game, etc.
    I really enjoyed playing it through.

    Russ Palmeri
    USCF 1550 or so...

    email rpalmeri AT mindspring.com

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Dennis Monokroussos said…

    You're welcome! But for those who want to get a hold of me, please go to the new blog, click on my name on the right sidebar, and drop me an email that way - it's easier all the way around, and you won't have to worry about spiders picking up your email address in the comments.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home